2 Tbls grainy mustard
2 Tbls. mild honey or pure maple syrup
1 Gourmè Mist Extra Virgin Olive Oil Mister
¼ C. brown sugar
1 tsp. dry thyme
1 tsp. minced rosemary
1 Tbls. grated lemon zest
1 lb. salmon fillet with skin (1 1/2 inches thick)
Kosher salt and Course ground black pepper
1 cedar grilling plank (about 15 by 6 inches)
Soak cedar grilling plank in water to cover 2 hours, keeping it immersed.
Prepare grill to medium high heat.
Stir together mustard, honey, rosemary, thyme, brown sugar, 2-3 sprays of Gourmè Mist Extra Virgin Olive Oil Mister, zest, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
Spread mixture on flesh side of salmon and let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
Put salmon on plank, skin side down (if salmon is too wide for plank, fold in thinner side to fit).
Grill, covered with lid, until salmon is just cooked through and edges are browned, 13 to 15 minutes. Let salmon stand on plank 5 minutes before serving.
1 Gourmè Mist Extra Virgin Oilve Oil
1 Gourmè Mist Barrel Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar
Asiago cheese (if desired)
1. Slice Tomatoes and Avocados and place on a serving dish.
2. Spray desired amount of Gourmè Mist Extra Virgin Extra Virgin Oilve Oil first and then follow with Gourmè Mist Barrel Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar.
3. Sprinkle with Black Pepper and fresh shredded Asiago cheese, if desired.
1 Gourmè Mist Organic Canola Oil
4 medium-sized eggs
1/4 medium-sized red or green bell-shaped pepper (chopped)
¼ small chopped onion
1 small tomato (chopped)
¼ cup of fresh milk (skimmed or low-fat milk can be used in place of whole)
Seasonings (spices like curry, thyme, basil)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Crack eggs and place in bowl.
2. Add milk and whisk briskly. Set aside.
3. Spray medium pan with Gourmè Mist Organic Canola Oil. Turn pan on medium heat.
4. Add chopped tomatoes, peppers, onions and spices/seasonings and stir until soft (or well done). Do not allow ingredients to brown – lower heat if necessary.
5. Spray the vegetable with Gourmè Mist Organic Canola Oil again.
6. Carefully pour in beat eggs, making sure it covers the entire pan. Allow to fry a bit before flipping it over carefully, so the other side can get browned a little. You can fold the omelet in half (if you want). [Note: If you wish to make this scrambled, simply 'whisk' the eggs in the pan as it fries]
7.Garnish with fresh parsley or basil leaves. Serve with other breakfast staples like bread or sausages or orange juice.